Thursday June 15, 2023
08.00 Reception and registration
18.15 Closure day 1
Friday June 16, 2023
Program from 08.00-18.00
On day two, two parallel sessions will take place. Below an overview of the topics.
You can register, for the session you prefer, at a later date.
- Prediction of clinical outcome: survival, adverse and QOL
- Preventing adverse events after (chemo)radiation
- Which patients need protons?
- Recurrence and non-responders
- Which patients need immunotherapy?
- Prevention and treatment of complications after major HN surgery
- Impaired wound healing
- Large defects: free flap, pedicled flap or implants?
- Margins and postop (chemo)radiation?
- Multidisciplinary palliative care
- Treatment of pain
- TORS or (chemo)radiation?
- How to handle airway obstructive tumors
- Parotid gland tumors: surgery?
- Oral cancer patients deserve Multidisc 3D treatment
- Swallowing and speaking problems after TL
- Treatment of paranasal sinus and skull base tumors
- Detection of lymph node metastases
- Complex cutaneous squamous cell cancer HN
- Melanoma and Merkelcelca HN
- Non-SCC head and neck tumors
- Rare tumors: the multidisciplinary approach
Saturday June 17, 2023
08.15 Patient preferences vs doctors advice?
09.00 Another primary tumor?
10.30 Coffee break
11.00 New fronteers in HN oncolocy
12.30 The MDM: difficult cases
13.15 Closing remarks
Advanced Course Head and Neck OncologyRegistration website for Advanced Course Head and Neck Oncology
Advanced Course Head and Neck Oncologypaog@umcg.nl
Advanced Course Head and Neck Oncologypaog@umcg.nlhttps://www.advhncourse.com
Advanced Course Head and Neck OncologyAdvanced Course Head and Neck Oncology0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced